Thunder Pig Journal
An Online Journal

Collateral Damage


Regarding this story and all the hubub resulting from it, I have released my Top six seven Rules of Warfare. Why six seven? 'Cause I got bored with the exercise by the time I got to six seven.

Thunder Pig's Rules of Warfare:



  1. If to War you Must, Then Win You Must!!!

  2. If Provoke You Must, Then Read Above Rule You Must.

  3. Wear a Uniform to Distinguish Yourselves from Non-Combatants.

  4. If You don't wear a uniform, don't cry when your people get whacked.

  5. If You Refuse to Use EVERY Weapon at Your Disposal, The You DESERVE To Lose!!!

  6. Reporters Are Excellent Target Practice!!!

  7. When the IDF Says, "Get Out", You Either Get Out, Or Suffer The Consequences Thereof.



Why do I hate reporters so much? Because they are rooting for our enemies.
0 comments:

Followers


Recent Posts